Brownsville, TX Entry Level Sales & Marketing
Entry Level Sales & Marketing:
We run an established sales program for a Fortune 500 company in the Brownsville, TX market, and are seeking a driven, team-oriented Sales Executive to integrate into our sales team and help maintain our current sales record as well as grow and expand.
As a Sales Executive, you will be in charge of a territory and all the small to mid-size business accounts in that given area.You will be responsible for new client acquisition and direct sales.Our sales model is face-to-face, so you won’t be stuck inside making phone calls. This is an active position where you can expect to be out in the field, selling directly to decision makers at local businesses. We provide weekly motivational and instructive sales meetings, and handle results reports in the evening. The rest of your time is yours to manage; we provide quality training and ongoing sales support, but we don’t micro-manage.
This is a competitive position, and we run monthly sales contests, so on top of a generous commission, you can compete regularly to win electronics, gift cards, and other prizes. Each year we invite our top performing Executives to an all-expenses-paid executive retreat in Palm Coast, Florida for induction into the President’s Club, our most prestigious sales award. If you love to win, whether in sports, sales, or life, this may just be your perfect job.
- Promote and sell services in person to small and mid-size accounts.
- Meet designated sales targets and generate revenue.
- Respond to customer needs and requirements with the appropriate action.
- Develop relationships with new clients by prospecting and responding to business development needs.
- Monitor and review customer sales activity and make adjustments to process and strategies.
- Daily in person prospecting to establish and qualify clients/prospects.
- Generate new accounts and new revenue on an ongoing basis.
- Classroom and field training.
- Training will include instruction on our sales model, as well as product and process training.
- Ongoing training consists of weekly training sessions that include role plays and continued product training, as well as in-market field training with your Sales Manager.
- Competitive BASE SALARY
- Top Dollar Commissions for a realistic first year income potential of $55K+
- Health, Dental, Vision, Fully Vested 401kAND MORE!
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - CAREER GROWTH
We do not require experience since we train and develop our account executives internally, but previous experience is a plus. We need an individual who is professional, self-motivated, driven to succeed, has the ability to work with little or no management, possesses common sense, and willingness to learn.
We promote from within, and there is no seniority; growth is based on individual performance.
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply below. Direct any questions to Gavin@netpique.com
When it comes to your career potential at Netpique THE SKY’S THE LIMIT!
Visit us at: www.netpique.com
Must have a valid driver's license (not suspended or expired) & transportation. Criminal background & DMV screening is conducted to determine eligibility for employment. Netpique, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer
Job Status: Full Time