As a Netpique Sales Manager you would be responsible for managing all field sales and business development activities and reaching sales targets within the assigned region. This position requires an experienced sales leader who delivers double-digit growth targets in a multi-million dollar program.
- Manage a team of 5-10 Business to Business Outside Sales Executives to deliver results. These Sales Executives acquire accounts by making personal visits to businesses.
- Work closely with senior management to routinely provide current market intelligence and input on business strategy
- As part of the Management Team, regularly report on critical business metrics to enable quick response to market demands and to support continual improvement in sales results
- Frequently travel with Sales Executives to customer sites and help to generate new business.
- Coordinate the use of sales tools and methodologies, share best practices, and ensure a continued high level of communication between local and regional markets
- Operate as a liaison between Sales and other company departments to drive efficient implementation and adherence to company policies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of sales management success consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals in a high-growth environment by managing a team of Sales Executives.
- Demonstrated experience championing innovations and improvements, primarily driven by understanding of marketplace conditions and opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels: customers, sales teams other internal associates and corporate clients.
- Must be willing to travel within the assigned territory and execute a disciplined approach to deployment of resources with a focus on growth and customer satisfaction.
Benefits & Compensation
- Total targeted compensation of approximately $80K with a strong salary component.
- Commissions are earned both by team overrides and personally
- W2'd, Salaried, Full-time position
- Full benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time-off and Holiday pay
Apply with cover letter and resume to be considered
Criminal background and DMV screening is conducted as a condition of eligibility for employment